A guide to the ST4S assessment process and criteria
About the Guide
The ST4S vendor guide covers the ST4S assessment framework and provides guidance and information regarding:
- the assessment process and results
- the questions included in the ST4S assessment questionnaire and the minimum acceptable responses
- links to relevant industry standards
- the criteria used to determine a compliant vs. non-compliant response, with critically important criteria marked with a hash (#)
- the initial categorisation of products and services based on assessment tiers
- how the assessment results will be shared with participating member organisations.
The ST4S vendor guide is updated twice per year. All ST4S assessments are performed against a version of the ST4S assessment framework. The assessment framework is versioned as follows: <year>.<version number> (e.g. 2023.1 indicates the first release for 2023)
The current version of the guide can be found below:
ST4S Vendor Guide 2023.1
last updated: 21 February 2024
Previous versions of the ST4S Supplier Guide will be kept here for Suppliers undertaking an assessment under a prior framework version.