A guide to the ST4S assessment process and criteria
About the Guide
The ST4S vendor guide covers the ST4S assessment framework and provides guidance and information regarding:
- the assessment process and results
- the questions included in the ST4S assessment questionnaire and the minimum acceptable responses
- links to relevant industry standards
- the criteria used to determine a compliant vs. non-compliant response, with critically important criteria marked with a hash (#)
- the initial categorisation of products and services based on assessment tiers
- how the assessment results will be shared with participating member organisations.
The ST4S vendor guide is updated twice per year. All ST4S assessments are performed against a version of the ST4S assessment framework. The assessment framework is versioned as follows:
For example, ‘2021.1’ indicates the version of the guide that would apply for assessments covered from January to June 2021. ‘2021.2’ indicates the version of the guide that would apply for assessments from July to December 2021.
The current version of the guide can be found below:
ST4S Vendor Guide 2021.1